mercoledì 8 giugno 2011

may i introduce my self??!!!


Good afternoon everybody!!!!!!
May i introduce my self???
Hi my name is stefania, i'm 25 years old and i'm a mother of a one b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l little boy.
I live in italy (so excuse me in advance for my baaaddddd english but i hope you can understand anyway)
I started this blog to share with people a little of my life and especially my battle with weight!
i' m 5ft 3 tall and weight 165 lb, my goal is to reach 132lb.
i've been dieting all my life and never succed until one day when i heard a "click" in my head, i really don't know what whappend that day i still couldn't figure out, but that day i decide that i had enough!
I had enough of feeling bad about my self, i had enough of the mean comments, i had enough of not be able to enjoy anything anymore! at that time i reach 195lbs.
In three months i manage to lose 30lbs but i quit dieting for no reason.
The good thing is that i was blessed not to gain any pounds again because i still at this days eat pretty well but because i don't like to workout i stopped going to the gym and that's way i don't lose pounds anymore.

But now i feel that i need a fresh start! i had my baby and i want to teach him how to stay healthy and not have to struggle like me with weight!!

Just yesterday i  had sign Bob Greene online health program called The Best Life.
The goal is to learn how to eat better and to exercise on a regular basis for good.
I will tell you more about that program in next posts!

I really hope this blog would keep me on track and help others to begin this journey.

For now i post you what i'm going to eat today:

Breakfast

Muesli with low fat Yogurt and frozen berries

Green tea

Lunch

Grilled chicken with spinach

Espresso coffee

Snack

Espresso coffeee ( i now we, all italians have big big problems quitting espresso)

1 apple

Dinner

Whole Wheat Spaghetti with a tuna sauce and basil

1 apple

American Coffee

WORKOUT

3500 steps all day ( i know , it's not enough but i didn't find the time to exercise today)


That's all for now! kisses to those in my same position!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento